Restore operators can explore and restore data from backups created by Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365.
1. Log in to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console.
3. Select Restore Operator Roles in the main menu on the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console page.
4. On the Restored Operator Roles page, click Add.
5. On the Specify role name and description page, enter a name for the restore operator role in the Name field and click Next.
6. On the Specify organization page, from the Organization drop-down list, select an organization whose users or groups will act as restore operators and click Next.
7. On the Select restore operators page, click Add and select Users or Groups.
8. Select users; you want to act as restore operators on the Select objects page.
9. On the Add Objects Page, select your restore operator accounts and click Add.
10. On the Select restore operators page, click Next.
11. On the Select objects page, you can choose which object the Restore Operators have access to.
12. You can also configure different objects that the restore operator is allowed to restore using the restore portal.
13. You can see the level of granularity of what a restore operator is allowed to restore.
14. On the Select objects to manage page, click Next.
15. On the Select objects to exclude page, select objects to exclude. Restore operators will be prohibited from exploring and restoring backed-up data of these objects using Restore Portal; click Add if it needs.
16. On the Add Objects page, select the users, groups, or sites whose backed-up data the restore operators will be prohibited from exploring and restoring using Restore Portal.
17. On the Select objects to exclude page, click Create.
18. On the Restore Operator Roles page, click Close.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com