How to create a backup copy job with Azure blob archive tier in Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 v6
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 extends data protection and follows the same methodology as Veeam Backup and Replication. This 3-2-1-1-0 rule can also be applied to backup repositories in cloud-based object storage using Backup Copy Jobs: Azure Blob Storage Archive access tier, Amazon S3 Glacier storage class, or Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive storage class.
1. Log in to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console.
3. On the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console page, expand the organization, select the organization, right-click the backup job, and select Add to a backup copy job.
4. Click Next from the Target backup repository drop-down list on the Specify backup copy options page.
5. Select a backup repository extended with an archive object storage to which you want to copy your backed-up data.
Please follow my previous posts to create the Azure Blob Archive Tier repository.
6. On the Select scheduling options page, specify the option and click Save.
7. Verify the backup copy job status.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com