The procedure creates a backup job to backup the organization objects to Azure Blob Cool Tier repositories.
1. Logon to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Manager server.
2. Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console.
3. On the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console page, right-click the organization and select Add to the backup job.
4. On the Specify job name and description page, In the Name field, enter a name for the backup job, and In the Description field, enter an optional description; click Next.
5. On the Select objects to back up the page, select Back up the entire organization. If you would like to back up the entire organization, click Next.
6. On the Select objects to exclude page, click Add to select specific users, groups, sites, and teams for excluding backup.
7. On the New Backup Job page, if you want to specify exclusion options, select an object in the list, click Edit, and select the exclusion options that you want to apply in the Edit Exclusions window.
8. Select the exclusion options you want to apply for in the Edit Exclusions window and click OK.
9. On the Select objects to exclude page, click Add to select specific users, groups, sites, and teams for excluding backup.
10. From the Backup proxy drop-down list, select a backup proxy server you want to use to process data.
11. From the Backup repository drop-down list, select Azure Blob Cool Tier and click Next.
Please follow my previous post to create the Azure Blob Cool Tier repository.
12. On the Scheduling operations page, fill in all information you need and click Create.
13. Right-click the job and select Start to force start the job if you need it.
14. Ensure the backup job is running without issues.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com