The configuration database of Veeam Backup & Replication can be backed up and restored. If the backup server fails, you can quickly reinstall it and restore its configuration from a backup configuration.
You can also use configuration backups to restore the configuration from one backup server to another in the backup infrastructure. Veeam Backup & Replication exports configuration data from the database and saves it to the backup repository during configuration backup.
1. Login to the Veeam Backup and replication manager server.
2. Open the Veeam Backup & Replication Console and click Connect.
3. Enter the MFA Confirmation code and click Confirm.
4. Select Configuration Backup from the Man menu.
5. Select Enable configuration backup to the following repository checkbox on the Configuration Backup Settings page.
6. Select the backup repository from the drop-down list.
7. Enter the restore points number in the Restore points to keep field.
8. Click Notifications.
9. Select Send SNMP notification on this job checkbox’s Configuration Backup Notification page. If necessary.
10. Select Send e-mail notifications to the following recipients check box and enter a recipient’s email address. You can enter multiple addresses, each email address separated by a semicolon.
11. Select the Use global notification settings checkbox.
12. Click OK.
13. Click Schedule on the Configuration Backup Settings page.
14. On the Backup Configuration Schedule page, select Run the job automatically checkbox.
15. Select Daily at this time, enter the backup time in the time field and select every day from the drop-down list.
16. Click OK.
17. On the Configuration Backup Settings page, click Backup now if you want to back up manually.
18. Select Enable backup file encryption on the Configuration Backup Settings page.
19. Select a password from the Password drop-down list or click Add to create a password.
20. Click OK.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com